What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A new begaining



Part of the reason for this blog is to showcase some of my crafts. I have been sewing for a long time and with all my stashing must find a outlet for further funding of my stash supplements. Long story for I started an Esty Store which I will link to my blog. I am excited and hope other people think as much of my sewing as I do. It is always a humbling experience to put your products up for sale. Time will tell, I am sure. My Calendar holder were an idea from a customer for the calendar company I work for. The customer wanted a lightweight holder to keep her calendar on the refrig. At first I tried paper and when the design was right I made them out of fabric. I will be offering them is fabrics that hopefully to many people, but will be making them custom for individuals that have some special fabrics in mind. It is not allowed for me to buy sports fabric to sell, it is ok if you would like one, to buy the fabric and I can sew it for you. It will be great if this takes off. It is always a good feeling to do something one likes and get paid for it.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment