What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Hope you are having a good day.
I am keeping busy with sewing, cleaning and hopefully eating later. No company so just my hubby and I doing chores. His is cleaning the fiberglass under the deck that also serves as our carport. It is a tough job of removing the panels cleaning the space, he is then adding fiberglass screen to see if it will keep junk from getting into the space. I wash the panels with a power washer. Not so bad of a job. It is always good to see the transformation from grunge to clean. When you have a power washer in hand you start to look for other things to clean. I know the concrete pad will get washed later but for now I am attacking trash containers from around the house. The house siding could stand to be washed also. We'll see what gets accomplished. Too bad you can't tackle the kitchen with the thing.

Other than that I have been working on my vacation potholders. 5 are done, about 6 more are in stages. I like the design, simple but gets the point across.



I have been wanting to try out this pattern for a while and now that I have will want to make a quilt with it. I made a virtual quilt with the picture but the program I used does not convert to a j peg.

No comments:

Post a Comment