What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Christmas in September

I have decided to pull out my box of Christmas fabric and see what I can make or finish. I found two quilts that I started and should finish and am cutting out a third. They will be small lap size quilts. I want to make some table runners also. I divided the fabric by colors and will go from there.


We will see how many get done. If you need something just give a yell, or email. There will probably be hot pot holders in the works too.

I got a table to replace my ironing board a couple of weekends ago. It has been working well.



It is 48 inches wide so I should be able to iron a whole piece of fabric. The steel top has a tendency to expand if it gets hot so I am watching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment