What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quilting Gallery weekly contest




If you have never been to Quilting Gallery it is a really good place to visit. There are quilting bloggers from all over the world, contest and links to all things quilting.

I have entered one of my older quilts "She's crazy in the Attic". I made it after I cut many pieces for a Apple Core quilt. I really am crazy because I have started doing some free motion quilting on the leaf border. I think that it will lead to more quilting all over to keep it from warping out of shape.

It is just now that I have done some free motion quilting I really like how a quilt looks when it has an all over design. My old quilts with just stitch in the ditch look unfinished. We shall see.


1 comment:

  1. Yours was my favorite -- I voted for you! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete