What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

All Done!



Emily's Brown Flower Quilt is all done. The quilt was made with a pattern in Malka Dubrawsky's book Fresh Quilting. Quilting the flowers went fairly quickly. Having the binding done before hand made finishing the quilt go smoothly. The only glitch came as I checked the quilt over I found two large t-pins inside the quilt. Since I do not use these normally and the only time I did was when it was laid out on the deck they have been floating around though the whole process. I had to make small holes in the backing to get them out, to cover the holes I appliqued a butterfly over them. I washed the quilt and it is ready for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment