What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Progress Report Brown Flower Quilt

The quilting on this quilt has been going slow. There have been many reasons. My daughter's graduation from college was a happy distraction, and so is spring. They have been many gorgeous days around here when it is not raining. Not as fun, is my shoulder. I injured it in a fall about 5 weeks ago and have done something to the rotatory cuff. I am only supposed to work about 30 minutes at a time, but now can increase that some. It depends on where in the quilt I am. In the center it is harder to push the fabric around. On the edge there is hardly any tension. Most of the diamonds are done, and I am working on centers. The flower petals will be done with stippling to keep them smooth with the rest of the quilt. It is one of the largest quilts I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment