What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Monday, December 19, 2011

New Adventure



Wow, it has been a while since I have posted. Life keeps happening and sad to say it has not always been sewing. I had a wonderful trip to Australia and traveling back was harder than I thought it would be. It took almost two weeks to get my sleep patterns back to normal. When I got back to work I found out I will be laid off at the end of the year. There has been lots of changes to work though.

I have spent some time putting together a tutorial for my fabric Calendar Holders and have listed it on Etsy. This is a new adventure for me and I hope that it works.

I have tried to include several options for making the calendar so it be personalized, also to make it easier to get supplies I have listed a kit of the basic items.

No comments:

Post a Comment