What can be better, than sharing the journey.

Monday, October 14, 2013

More Bags

I was on Pintrest and saw this bag.  It was similar to what I have been making but with better finishing on the plastic.  I too have been making changes in how I made mine.


On the front I had been adding wings to cover the side, now instead, I have placed the plastic pocket on the top side of the bag and used braiding to cover the edges.  Here is an example of an unfinished front.  From here I will add zipper to top and complete as a lined bag with box bottom.   


Having too many hobbies will greatly reduce the productivity of all of them, but here is a new watercolor to prove I am not sitting around all day.   These are Rainbow Bee Eaters.  They live by the Murray River and nest in the sand banks.  They hunt insects and of course bees.


No comments:

Post a Comment